Some exciting new interviews coming soon. In the meantime, today I’m very happy to announce the publication of my newest project, The Overcoming Jealousy Workbook.
Jealousy and possessiveness have the potential to destroy any relationship.
Left unchecked, our jealousy can push our partner away, destroy our self-esteem, and rob us of the life and love we deserve. But thankfully, we each have the power to change.
Written by the author of the guidebook Overcoming Retroactive Jealousy, and the founder of RetroactiveJealousy.com, The Overcoming Jealousy Workbook features eleven weeks of writing prompts and journaling exercises for confronting and overcoming jealousy in relationships.
Drawing insights from cognitive behavioural therapy and cutting-edge psychological research, as well as ancient Buddhist and Stoic philosophy, this workbook is designed for any jealousy sufferer who wants to quickly get a handle on their problem, and emerge from the hell of jealousy and possessiveness.
Over many years, after thousands of emails, conversations, and coaching calls with jealousy sufferers, I designed The Overcoming Jealousy Workbook to be effective for ANY modern jealousy sufferer–whether you are jealous of other people in your partner’s present, or past; whether your jealousy is mild, or severe; whether you know your jealousy is irrational, or you’re not sure, you will find liberation through this workbook-as long as you are committed to putting in the work.
With the aid of this workbook, you will:
- understand exactly what’s working, and what’s not, in your current relationship
- get clear about your main “sticking points” when it comes to your jealousy
- gain perspective on crucial past childhood and dating experiences, and how they relate to your jealousy
- learn new mindfulness and awareness techniques designed to enhance your ability to stay present, and deal with jealousy “triggers”
- act as your own “therapist,” digging deep into your psyche and gaining absolute clarity about who you are and what you need to do to beat jealousy
- get clear about whether or not your jealousy is “rational,” and how you can better trust your partner
- feel a new sense of optimism and possibility about your ability to overcome jealousy and possessiveness
- enjoy a new, healthier relationship, freed from the burden of sexual jealousy and possessiveness
- save and strengthen your relationship with your partner (before it’s too late)
Whether approached as a standalone project, or as a supplement to another personal development book or program, The Overcoming Jealousy Workbook will help any jealousy sufferer better understand the roots of their feelings, and more importantly, the actions necessary to move forward, and save and strengthen their relationship.
With as little as ten to fifteen minutes a day, you can start gaining clarity and perspective about your jealousy. Even if you believe “there’s no hope” for someone like you, even if your jealousy is extreme or severe, with this workbook as a guide, you can soon begin to experience for yourself the incredible liberation of overcoming jealousy and possessiveness in your relationship.